Saturday, December 13, 2008

They Said It Not Us: How One Gets a Cock-Eye

So last week I was celebrating my homegirl's 21st b-day @ her house. She was a having a lil' BBQ, and of course, what would a 21st b-day BBQ be without...(DRUMROLL)alcohol!

So the Corona and Grey Goose were flowing (yup, that's how we roll!), and it appeared that one of my lady friends had consumed a little too much. She announced to no one in particular that she has a cock-eye, and when she gets drunk (like she was @ the time), it becomes more noticeable. (I've known this person for 4 years, and I've never noticed her apparent "cock-eye.")

It was then, that my other lady friend made this classic statement...

"You know why you got a cock-eye? Cuz you look at cock too much!"

Whether or not this is true or not, I don't know, but once again...

They said it, not us.

Anthony

1 comment:

E.W. Wendt said...

LMAO! this was classic classic! hahaha. finally, your damn blog is updated!